Jagsonpal Pharmaceuticals has a strong commitment towards manufacturing quality products. The safety of pharmaceutical product may not be distinct, post effects of drugs when used in combination with other drugs are generally unknown and safety concerned in different groups can be different as in young children, elderly patients, pregnant women, etc. Therefore, to monitor the safety of its product when the product is available for clinical practice, Jagsonpal Pharmaceuticals has moral and regulatory responsibility to conduct the Pharmacovigilance activities.
What is Pharmacovigilance?
Pharmacovigilance is the science and activities relating to the detection, assessment, understanding and prevention of adverse effects or any other possible drug-related problems.
Aim of Pharmacovigilance
The specific aims of Pharmacovigilance are
- To improve patient care and safety with the use of medicines.
- To improve public health and safety concerning the use of medicines.
- To contribute to the assessment of the risk-benefit ratio of medicines, encourage safe, effective and rational use of medicines.
- To promote understanding, education and clinical training in Pharmacovigilance and its effective communication to health professionals and the public.
An adverse event is any untoward medical occurrence in a patient following administration of a pharmaceutical product and which does not necessarily have a causal relationship with the administered product.
If you wish to report a suspected adverse reaction/side effect occurred with our drug, you can do so by choosing any of the following options:
- Call our Adverse Event Reporting Number 0124-4406710 Extn.710 (10:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Mon – Fri, Working Days).
- If you would like to send us information by fax, email or print copy, please download the form here and mail the scanned copy of the
filled form to the following address email@example.com
Else, send it to:
Jagsonpal Pharmaceuticals Limited
Pharmacovigilance Cell, Medical Services Department,
JAGSONPAL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
Nimai Tower, 3rd Floor, Plot No. 412-415,
Phase-IV, Udyog Vihar,
Gurugram -122015, Haryana
Phone : 0124-4406710 Extn.710 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Working Days)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org